- 2-in-1 Ride on transforms from a trike to bike!
- Trike mode develops motor skills.
- Bike mode trains balancing skills.
- Driving related fun filled activities play on the front panel.
- Interactive learning board with light-up talking worm slider
- 26 light-up letter buttons help with spelling words, counting, memory training and give helpful hints
- Includes 29 songs with blinking lights that promote verbal and visual stimulation
- Slide the worm to hear him sing
- Worm guides your child during games and encourages independent play
- Features eight learning activities with progressive learning levels
- Rolling train teaches letters, animal facts, numbers and more!
- 26 alphabet and number double-sided animal card
- Light-up smokestack flashes with all sounds
- Explore over 130 amazing animal facts on the animal express
- Automatic shut off preserves battery life
- Light-up animal buttons which encourages interaction
- Words to read and have sing-alongs to
- Develops early language skills and manual dexterity
- Slide, twist and push buttons strengthen fine motor development
- Turn the chunky pages to read thisToot-Toot Drivers Car's Big Day Book from VTech!
- Through imitative play this cute book will encourage baby’s first words with a simple story and promote early reading with the familiar book format
- The book features 5 beautifully illustrated, easy to clean pages each with lots of different fun responses and realistic fire engine sound effects when the light-up button is pressed!
- Includes a music button that plays 15 melodies & 4 sing along songs and rolling wheels for even more fun
- Promotes auditory stimulation and early language skills
- Teaches first words, music and sounds
- Recommended for ages 3-24 months
- Built-in motor activates to make the ball roll around and around, promoting crawling.
- Limited controlled movement means that the ball stops within easy reach of baby.
- Twist, slide and spin the manipulative features to develop motor skills
- Press the chunky buttons to hear fun music and animal sound effects.
- Introduces animals and their sounds, basic numbers and shapes.
- PEEK-A-BOO BEAR: Introduce your little one to a new soft toy companion. Babies will get a lovely surprise when pushing one of the buttons on the honey pot, as a friendly Peek-a-Boo bear plush toy pops up to play hide and squeak
- SENSORY PLAY: Encourage motor development and an understanding of cause and effect by pushing the colourful bumble bee down to make the bees on the front spin around
- MUSICAL TOYS FOR BABIES: Press the two learning buttons to hear four magical sing-along songs, 15 melodies and lots of fun phrases. This baby toy is perfect to help encourage your little
- This interactive yellow nursery rhyme book comes to life with flashing lights, fun sound effects, phrases, and music.
- Six pages of bright and colourful rhymes include ‘Hey, Diddle, Diddle’, ‘Humpty Dumpty’, ‘Hickory Dickory Dock’, ‘Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star’, ‘Rock-a-Bye, Baby’, and ‘Old MacDonald’.
- Features slide and push manipulative buttons to encourage manual dexterity and discovery, and helps develop early language and reading skills.
- The durable plastic pages are wipe-clean and non-rip, so baby can play again and again.
- Caterpillar xylophone with light up rainbow bars and mallet, that doubles up as a pull-along handle.
- With 3 modes of play, your child can test their memory with follow me mode.
- Learn how to play 8 melodies in learn to play mode. Or just go wild in free play mode!
- Caterpillar Xylophone with light up rainbow bars and mallet.
- Pull the caterpillar along with the mallet handle.
- 3 play modes; free play, follow me and learn to play.
- Includes 11 songs and 8 melodies.
- For ages 2 years and over.
- Real microphone with amplified voice effect.
- Twist the ring to select the animal.
- Includes 15 melodies to sing-along to.
- Style button changes music style: select classical, rock ‘n roll or jazzy.
- Introduces animals and their sounds.
- Motion sensor activates encouraging responses.
- Five keys play musical notes and encourage play.
- Spinning rollers, turning gears, shape sorters and light-up buttons develop motor skills.
- The colorful, interactive panel can be removed from the walker for floor-play fun.
- Pretend telephone enhances role-play fun.
- Features 2 colorful spinning rollers, 3 shape sorters, and 3 light-up buttons that develop motor skills